News Story Link– Bella Kinks Brings ‘Black Girl Magic’ to the DFW Area
Julian Addo, founder of Bella Kinks
Patrice from Afrobella
Karonda Cook, Director of Merchandising for Sally Beauty
Courtney Adeleye, CEO of the Mane Choice
Mahisha Dellinger, CEO of CURLS
Shae Lisa Jackson, DFW and Houston Blogger
Jaleesa Charisse, Bella Kinks Brand Blogger, and DFW Blogger
- Why do you feel it is important for African American girls to embrace their natural hair?
- As a woman who has created success for herself, what would you consider to be important traits to have?
- What makes your brand stand out?
- How do you keep your readership up?
- What does it mean to have ‘Black Girl Magic’?
- What were some obstacles you had to overcome to reach the success you’re at now?
Women between the ages of 17 and up.
This news story is used to uplift young African American girls, inform them of the opportunities and communities around them in the DFW area. Despite the focus being on African American girls the article can also inform other races about the essence of the African American woman and a community created to embrace that.